Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday, March 31 2009 (Day 403)

I have decided after much consideration and thought to put "Clyde's Progress" on a hiatus. Dad is doing well, not much improvement, he has hit a plateau and seems to be staying there. I feel as if what I write will be repetitive. I will continue to do a report occasionally. If you would like to receive that let me know at Reppiks327@yahoo.com. I will add you to a list.
Mom and Dad are both doing well and settling in to their new home. The weather is breaking, so we are able to get Dad out more which is helping his mood and depression.
I want to Thank everyone for all the support, prayers and concern over the past year, the support has been amazing, Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts
God Bless All of You;
Love to All;
Skip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!