Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday, Sept 25, 2008 (Day 218)

Dad is adjusting quite well to being in the new home. Penny didn't miss a beat in getting her "Daddy" back. We all have so much to learn, and we seem to be falling into a routine here. The different home health care people have been coming in and doing evaluations, to set up his help.
Dad is having a little problem letting Mom perform certain functions with his care... I can understand; I know there are certain things I wouldn't like Kathy to do for me. He is learning to accept them though.
Mom and I had to go into Midland today. Kathy stayed with Dad; they hung pictures and decorating his room. When we got back, I worked on arranging his room, which is a work in progress, seems like you have it figured out and then need to rearrange a bit.
Tomorrow morning we are going to the VA. Boy, do I have a lot of questions. We picked up the rental van today, for this trip and for the reunion on Sunday. I just hope Dad will be able to handle the rides.
Please keep remembering them in your prayers and thoughts.....
Love to All;
Skip

No comments: